All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
Asked: All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
I had a yeast infection and I treated it and now my discharge is back to normal and I don't have any internal itching, burning, etc. but I still have external itching. I used cream on it but it hasn't helped a lot. What's the cause of this? Could it be something not to do with the infection?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- yeast infection treated still itching
- my symptoms of yeast infection is gone but i still have discharge
- yeast infection gone but still vaginal itching
- yeast infection gone but still itching inside
- yeast infection discharge gone still itching
- yeast gone itchy
- y does my treated yeast infection still itch?
- was treated for a yeast infection but still itchy
- treated no yeast infection but still itchy
- treated for a yeast infection but still very itchy