All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
Asked: All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
I had a yeast infection and I treated it and now my discharge is back to normal and I don't have any internal itching, burning, etc. but I still have external itching. I used cream on it but it hasn't helped a lot. What's the cause of this? Could it be something not to do with the infection?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- discharge gone but still itchy
- yeast infection sumptoms gone but still dischatge
- had yeast infection treated but still itches
- i don\t have a yeast infection but i still have itching
- my yeast infection is gone and i still itch
- had yeast infection still itching
- treated yeast infection and still itchy
- yeast gone but still little itchy
- yeast infection gone but still discharge
- thrush rash gone but still itchy