All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
Asked: All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
I had a yeast infection and I treated it and now my discharge is back to normal and I don't have any internal itching, burning, etc. but I still have external itching. I used cream on it but it hasn't helped a lot. What's the cause of this? Could it be something not to do with the infection?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- Treated Yeast Infection Still Itchy
- rash gone but i\m still itchy
- teast infection gone but still have rash
- treated for yeast infection still itching
- yeast infection diagnosed STILL ITCHY
- YEAST INFECTION GONE BUT ITCH REMAINS
- yeast infection gone but still external itching