All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
Asked: All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
I had a yeast infection and I treated it and now my discharge is back to normal and I don't have any internal itching, burning, etc. but I still have external itching. I used cream on it but it hasn't helped a lot. What's the cause of this? Could it be something not to do with the infection?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- yeast infection is gone but there is still itching
- treated yeast infection still itches
- all symptoms of yeast infection gone but still itch
- yeast infection discharge gone but still itch
- the yeast infection is gone but im still itchy
- itching is gone but still white vaginal discharge
- i don\t have a yeast infection but i still have itching
- i dont have a yeast infection but i still have itching
- discharge and itching gone is my yeast infection gone
- yeast is gone but im still itchy