All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
Asked: All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
I had a yeast infection and I treated it and now my discharge is back to normal and I don't have any internal itching, burning, etc. but I still have external itching. I used cream on it but it hasn't helped a lot. What's the cause of this? Could it be something not to do with the infection?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- Treated Yeast Infection Still Itchy
- i dont have a yeast infection but i still have itching
- had yeast infection still itching
- yeast infection gone but still see discharge
- yeast infection gone but still itching
- yeast infection gone but still having symptoms
- yeast infection gone but still having itching
- yeast infection discharge is gone but still itchy externally
- yeast infection discharge is gone but still itching
- yeast infection discharge done still itching