All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
Asked: All my symptoms are gone but still itching?
I had a yeast infection and I treated it and now my discharge is back to normal and I don't have any internal itching, burning, etc. but I still have external itching. I used cream on it but it hasn't helped a lot. What's the cause of this? Could it be something not to do with the infection?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- Treated Yeast Infection Still Itchy
- symptoms of yeast infection are gone except for itching
- discharge from yeast infection gone but still itching
- yeast infection is gone but still itchy
- yeast infection gone but still itching
- yeast infection gone but still burning
- treated yeast infection still itching
- treated yeast infection but still itchy
- rash gone but im still itching
- i was treated for a yeast infection but now still have itching