For the last year I have been seeing brown, speck-like particles on the toilet tissue after I wipe m
Asked: For the last year I have been seeing brown, speck-like particles on the toilet tissue after I wipe m
Im 25. I don't believe it's blood neither is it skin. What else could this be? I've seen an obgyn. The obgyn says it's an yeast infection because my diabetes is out of control, but what yeast infection last a while year! I don't know what to do or who can help me. I'm tired of wiping these particles from my private area. Sometimes it's so many specs, that when I wipe they fall in the toilet… I hate this. I have no discharge, smell, itch or burning! Just these brown specs. Is this a symptom of an STD, STI, parasite, or bacteria? Can someone please help me!!!!
Go see a doctor
It sounds like poop.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- brown particles when i wipe
- brown stuff on toilet paper when i wipe burning itching
- brown dirt on tissue when i wipe and im itchy
- When wiping small dirt like particles on tissue
- when i wipe my vagina its like wiping dirt
- what is this white stuff in my vagina and when i wipe it it is brown
- what is this brown stuff on my tissue when i wipe my vagina
- tissue on toilet paper after wiping
- i take asacol hd and had brown on toilet tissue when wiping??
- dirty particles from vagina