For the last year I have been seeing brown, speck-like particles on the toilet tissue after I wipe m
Asked: For the last year I have been seeing brown, speck-like particles on the toilet tissue after I wipe m
Im 25. I don't believe it's blood neither is it skin. What else could this be? I've seen an obgyn. The obgyn says it's an yeast infection because my diabetes is out of control, but what yeast infection last a while year! I don't know what to do or who can help me. I'm tired of wiping these particles from my private area. Sometimes it's so many specs, that when I wipe they fall in the toilet… I hate this. I have no discharge, smell, itch or burning! Just these brown specs. Is this a symptom of an STD, STI, parasite, or bacteria? Can someone please help me!!!!
Go see a doctor
It sounds like poop.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- brown particles when i wipe
- when i wipe myself i see skin particles
- dirt in the vagina
- dirt particles in vagina
- when i wipe my vagina e little dots on the tissue
- every time i wipe my vagina i see black little dots
- little specksbof brown in chunky white goo coming out of vagina
- small microbes on tissue when i wipe
- tiny brown stuff like worm on tissue after wiping vagina and itches
- vagina itch no discharge and has brown stuffs looking like worm when wipe