For the last year I have been seeing brown, speck-like particles on the toilet tissue after I wipe m
Asked: For the last year I have been seeing brown, speck-like particles on the toilet tissue after I wipe m
Im 25. I don't believe it's blood neither is it skin. What else could this be? I've seen an obgyn. The obgyn says it's an yeast infection because my diabetes is out of control, but what yeast infection last a while year! I don't know what to do or who can help me. I'm tired of wiping these particles from my private area. Sometimes it's so many specs, that when I wipe they fall in the toilet… I hate this. I have no discharge, smell, itch or burning! Just these brown specs. Is this a symptom of an STD, STI, parasite, or bacteria? Can someone please help me!!!!
Go see a doctor
It sounds like poop.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- brown particles when i wipe
- when i wipe myself i see skin particles
- dirt particles in vagina
- dirt like particles when i wipe
- BLACK AND BROWN TISSUE SPECS WHEN I WIPE
- light brown specks when wiping with toilet
- rolly dirt on vagina
- every time i wipe my vagina i see black little dots
- vaginal itching and brown specks on toilet paper
- brown stuff when i wipe vagina