For the last year I have been seeing brown, speck-like particles on the toilet tissue after I wipe m
Asked: For the last year I have been seeing brown, speck-like particles on the toilet tissue after I wipe m
Im 25. I don't believe it's blood neither is it skin. What else could this be? I've seen an obgyn. The obgyn says it's an yeast infection because my diabetes is out of control, but what yeast infection last a while year! I don't know what to do or who can help me. I'm tired of wiping these particles from my private area. Sometimes it's so many specs, that when I wipe they fall in the toilet… I hate this. I have no discharge, smell, itch or burning! Just these brown specs. Is this a symptom of an STD, STI, parasite, or bacteria? Can someone please help me!!!!
Go see a doctor
It sounds like poop.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- brown particles when i wipe
- everytime i wipe vagina stuff is there
- dirt particles in vagina
- tiny brown stuff like worm on tissue after wiping vagina and itches
- vagina itch no discharge and has brown stuffs looking like worm when wipe
- dirt in the vagina
- Vagina Particles
- brown specks when i wipe
- when i wipe my vagina e little dots on the tissue
- little specksbof brown in chunky white goo coming out of vagina