Help? Small white chunks coming out of my vagina?
Patty12456 Asked: Help? Small white chunks coming out of my vagina?
I just had a yeast infection about 2-3 weeks ago and took medicine by mouth to cure it. So I know what it feels like to have a yeast infection. Ever since my last yeast infection I have had a clear milky discharge off and on. I do not itch or burn down there. Today after I masterbated when I pulled my finger out there was very small white chunks on my finger . They really weren't even chunks but just tiny small white pieces. There was only a few so I was wondering if this is normal? I am a virgin and my boyfriend has fingered me but he always washes his hands. Can someone please help me possibly figure out what this is? * I also take birth control pills and have been for a while but recently switched pill brands *
Sounds like your yeast infection hasn't entirely gone away but you should ask a doctor just in case .
Sounds like it might just be toilet paper and those permarin guys are ads I think
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- white chunks from vagina
- white chunks coming from vagina
- white chunks vagina
- white chunks in vaginal discharge
- white chunks out of vagina
- tiny white chunks in clear discharge
- while fingering a small white circle came out what is it?
- what causes little white chunks to come out of my vagina
- what is white chonks coming out my vigina
- chunk white stuff on walls of vagina