How do u know if you have a yeast infection?
Damion Dennerley Asked: How do u know if you have a yeast infection?
I'm 16 years old I am not sexually active I'm female and I think I have a yeast infection. I am feeling a lot of discomfort I felt a little today but it got a little worse. There is a white discoloration and it has a little burning feeling and I can't sleep. I am so scared something wrong with me I lied to my mom and said my friend had a yeast Infection so she's going to WalMart with me tomorrow to buy yeast cream for my "friend" i didn't want to tell her the truth because I'm scared of the doctor touching me there. But i don't have any discharge or smell but I'm scared and can't sleep I'm in discomfort and idk if i can go to school tomorrow. What are a few things i can do other then showering more then normal and eating yogurt and using the yeast cream/ meds ? Please help me… And email me if u can give me more help email@example.com. Thanks!
You did the right thing, take yogurt everyday.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how do u know when you have a yeast infection
- how do u know you have a yeast infection
- how do you know u have a yeast infection
- how do you know when u have a yeast infection
- how do u know if you have a yeast infection
- how do you know if u have a yeast infection
- how do u knw if u have an yeast infection