How long does it take for good bacteria to grow back after taking, antibiotics?
Cursta Asked: How long does it take for good bacteria to grow back after taking, antibiotics?
My girlfriend has taken, flagyl & bactrim for UTI, yeast infection preventative (because of the flagyl and bactrm), and zythromax for chlamydia.
I know, that's a lot going on.
The doctors said after taking all these antibiotics that all her good and bad bacteria would be gone. So how long will it take to grow back.
She's been having a lot of problems with her stomach.
She practically has to poop minutes after eating. Normally food takes about an hour to 2 hours to digest, her food is either digested in less than an hour or she just needs to go all the time.
Any ideas on how long it'll take to grow good bacteria back?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how long does it take good bacteria to grow back in stomach after antibiotics
- How long does it take to recover from taking Flagyl?
- how long does it take for vaginal flora to return to normal
- how long does it take for my vagina to go back to normal after taking antibiotics
- How long after antibiotics does pH return to normal
- how to get right amount of good and bad bacteria
- how to get rabbits good bacteria back after antibiotics
- how to get back good bacteria
- how long it takes to get back to normal after long course of antibiotics
- how long does it take to get good bacteria grown back in bowel