Someone please help me with my health homework? 10 POINTS?
Tas Asked: Someone please help me with my health homework? 10 POINTS?
Question 1-The virus that causes __________ also causes itchy, red bumps.
an urinary tract infection
Question 2-Pathogens are microorganisms that cure disease.
Question 3-What is the common cold's pathogen.
Question 4-Which childhood disease causes infantile paralysis?
Question 5-What is one disease most children are vaccinated against?
Question 6-__________ are single celled organisms.
Question 7-Viruses are treated with antibiotics.
Question 8-Diseases are spread only through direct contact with one another.
Question 9-Which pathogen cannot be cured with antibiotics?
Question 10-Infectious diseases can be spread by any of the following ways except:
Question 11-__________ is caused by a virus.
Question 12-Polio is a disease that can be transmitted by the bite of mammals.
Question 13-What deadly virus causes raised bumps all over the face and body?
Question 14-What disease is caused when fungus grows in the warm, moist area of the groin?
Question 15-The pathogen for ringworm is __________.
Question 16-__________ is caused by fungus.
Question 17-What are two diseases transmitted by mosquitoes?
West Nile virus and malaria
Cold and flu
Smallpox and chickenpox
Rabies and Lyme disease
Question 18-Viruses can be transmitted to humans through the bites of insects.
Question 19-A disease that is characteristic of a particular local region is called:
Question 20-Lockjaw is one possible effect of:
Question 21-Insulin is:
a component of blood that helps with immunity.
not necessary for good health.
made in the stomach to help break down fatty foods.
a hormone that is needed to convert sugar, starches and other food into energy needed for daily life.
Question 22-Which drug is used to control diabetes?
Question 23-What increases your risk for Type II Diabetes?
Lack of sleep
Question 24-What are two factors that increase a woman's risk for breast cancer?
Maintaining a healthy weight and exercising regularly
Eating a low fat diet and getting enough sleep
Obesity and genetic factors
No family history and no drugs or alcohol use
Question 25-Two symptoms of someone having an asthma attack are:
vomiting and diarrhea.
the airway become swollen and produces thick mucus.
insulin levels drop and headaches.
insulin levels rise and breathing becomes easier.
Question 26-When a tumor is benign it means:
it causes cancer.
the cancer is fatal.
the tumor does not contain or cause cancer.
the cancer will spread to other parts of the body.
Question 27-A heart attack is a/an:
aneurism in the aorta.
blood clot that occurs in the brain.
blood clot that occurs in the heart.
aneurism in the lungs.
Question 28- Two symptoms of diabetes are:
chest pain and shortness of breath.
constipation and no appetite.
excessive thirst and frequent urination.
stroke and body rash.
1-5 are athelets foot, false, virus, polia, measles
7-false, 9-virus, 12-true, 15-protozoan, 19-pandemic, 27-first one, 28-third one, 25-2nd one
1. chicken pox
16. athlete's foot
17.west nile and malaria
21. made in the stomach to break down fatty foods
24, obesity or generic factors
25, airway becomes swollen and produces thick mucous
26.the tumor does not contain or cause cancer
27.aneurism in the aorta
28.excessive thirst and and frequent urination.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- malaria and chickenpox are caused by a virus
- A disease that is characteristic of a particular local region is called
- A disease that is characteristic of a particular local region is called:
- Malaria and chickenpox are caused by a virus true or false
- What is one disease most children are vaccinated against? Choose one answer Strep throat Measles Intestinal disorders Yeast infections
- What deadly virus causes raised bumps all over the face and body?
- What deadly virus causes raised bumps all over the face and body
- What disease is caused when fungus grows in the warm moist area of the groin? Tapeworm Ringworm Jock Itch Athletes Foot
- What disease is caused when fungus grows in the warm moist area of the groin?TapewormRingwormJock ItchAthlete\s Foot
- The virus that causes __________ also causes itchy red bumps the flu chicken pox athletes foot an urinary tract infection